Baylor vs. Dell vs. UTSW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dailyapp1e

Reaction score
I need help deciding how to rank Baylor, Dell, and UTSW. Up until now my ranking has been Dell, Baylor, then UTSW but I’m really wondering if I’m making the wrong decision last minute!

Dell: I really like dells more holistic and novel approach to medicine. The 1 year preclinical + opportunity to do an interesting masters the 3rd year really appeals to me (although I do have a masters degree already)! I also love Austin and my family is very close by.

Baylor: before I interviewed at Dell, this was my first choice. I loved the vibe of my interview and the TMC seems like it is full of oppurtunity.

UTSW: I liked UTSW but the vibe was slightly off during my interview. Also Dallas is fairly far from my home, but maybe I shouldnt base my decision on those factors. The school does have an amazing reputation and opportunities like Baylor.

Ultimately, I think I’m interested in psychiatry! So idk if any of these would give a particular leg up in that area. Thanks guys :)

Members don't see this ad.