Baylor vs. San Antonio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naturegirl_1313

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I interviewed with Baylor on Nov. 29th and got my letter on Dec 2nd....but here's the problem I didn't interview with SA until this week, so I missed first round with them...but here's the problem. Baylor also gave me a scholarship, or at least a little bit of one...but their response date is Jan 14. I'm pretty sure I'm in at SA, but I won't get a letter until Jan 10...I don't know which school to choose. So I possibly wait for a letter? SA had awesome facilities, but then Baylor has a better reputation right ans supposedly is more competitive for admission. I know rankings don't mean much, but when it comes down to it, is the Baylor name worth more than San Antonio? Help and info would be great! Slightly confusing predicament...also does anyone have any info on air force scholarships?

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

The question is does putting down a deposit at one school take you off the other two schools. Since you did not get a 3 school acceptance you don't have a choice of putting multiple acceptances down.

"You say you sure you're gonna get in SA, but thats not always the case. You never know, you could possibly only get Baylor. put the deposit down, just to secure you're spot. I would hate for you too lose it.

HD

sometimes I guess it just takes hearing what I've already kinda told myself to make things make sense....thanks and good luck w/ your decision!