Baylor waitlist

Started by Ibraiz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ibraiz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got interviewed at Baylor College of Dentistry. They sent out the first round of offers today. Unfortunately, I didn't get an offer. I didn't receive any correspondence.

--> Is that mean I am wait listed?
--> Do they send rejection e-mails out?
 
I got interviewed at Baylor College of Dentistry. They sent out the first round of offers today. Unfortunately, I didn't get an offer. I didn't receive any correspondence.

--> Is that mean I am wait listed?
--> Do they send rejection e-mails out?

They create an alternate list in March/April (which is ranked.) If you are not on that alternate list, you will receive a rejection email.
 
When do they send out the rejection e-mails, do you know?

What is the ranking based on when they make the alternative list?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ibraiz i am in the same boat waiting to hear back. Do you have any updates or anything about second round offers? Thanks