Baystate

Started by gpops
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gpops

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any input on the reputation of Baystate's EM program. Yes, I know that reputation shouldn't matter and we should choose based on whether we would be happy, blah, blah, blah. Let's face it though, reputation of a program affects how other's view one's training, and in the end may affect one's job prospects.

Any input would be helpful.
 
Don't know much about it's reputation, even though I went there, I liked it and I'm going to rank it highly. The one thing I can tell you is that my adviser said Baystate is far better than Yale. Then, of course, it appears that anything is better than Yale, from what I've heard...