BC FL 5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drcrookedtooth

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering what people's feedback is on Bootcamp's full length 5. I found it really hard in comparison to the other full lengths. It may just be that it happened to hit a lot of my weak points, but I was wondering what people's thoughts are. Thanks!
 
I scored lower in the RC and OC sections than usual but overall I found it pretty similar to the rest. Like you said, it probably just happened to hit a lot of your weak points (which is not a bad thing - it gives you plenty of opportunity to strengthen those areas).
 
I felt the questions were harder for the sciences, especially for OC. But I also felt there grading was more lenient. Like I got a 19 on the bio even though only getting 26 correct.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad