BCACP Fall 2020 study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justine2020

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I’m planning on taking the BCACP exam this fall 2020 and wanted to create a study group to help review and reinforce concepts. Anyone interested?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I just did the practice test from the ACCP/ASHP online package and I scored 57%. I know I failed but does anyone know how that compares to the actual exam score? I have not been studying at all and getting nervous
 
I’m thinking we can make a group chat and hold live review/study sessions a few times a week on key/specific topics so it can be productive. Feel free to DM me with your number so I can create the group!
 
Hi! I am interested.I live in Alaska so my time is a little off. What days and times are you wanting to do? I am reviewing the test questions from the practice exam and that is helping me identify areas I need to focus on.
 
Last edited:
Hello all,
I will be taking the exam Fall of 2021. Do you all have any helpful tips from your exam last year? Also, does anybody have a suggestion for time management or have a general "study schedule" that helped them prepare?

Thank you!
 
Hello all,
I will be taking the exam Fall of 2021. Do you all have any helpful tips from your exam last year? Also, does anybody have a suggestion for time management or have a general "study schedule" that helped them prepare?

Thank you!
Hi,

I am interested in taking the exam in fall 2021 as well. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Texas.