-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BCCCP 2019
Started by goodfellas
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, May the 4th! Good luck to you too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get your score yet?Yeah, May the 4th! Good luck to you too!
Okay same 🙁No. Still waiting.
Not going to worry about it. I have learned a lot preparing for this exam and it has helped our patients on a daily basis. Even if I don’t pass this time, I’ll keep on taking the scenic route
Last edited:
Not going to worry about it. I have learned a lot preparing for this exam and it has helped our patients on a daily basis. Even if I don’t pass this time, I’ll keep on taking the scenic route
No score yet for me either. Took at end of April...don't have much faith. I didn't expect the amount of biostats/regulatory questions that were on there. I felt like it was even more than the BCPS exam. I prob won't re-take if I fail since my job doesn't incentivise it and the costs of all this upkeep is too much
Yeah. I thought of that myself. The annual fee and the cost of ce is a lot.
Scores posted for bcidp (?) and for bcccp. Passed
Last edited:
Can't beleive I passed. Hope everyone else in this thread is fortunate as well. Thanks for the support
I just bought the BCCCP materials from ACCP. Does anyone have any advice on where to get a practice exam?
Has anyone noticed much difference between the 2017 BCCCP materials and the 2019 materials? I have the 2017 workbook pdfs, slides, audio and video, but I'm curious if it's necessary to buy the 2019 version due to potential important updates. I would appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks you!