BCOP Spring 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemocowgirl

Reaction score
Hello! I’ve signed up to take the BCOP this coming May. I have the 2021 ashp BCOP review course chapters, but was wondering if anyone that has the slides/audio? I tried to buy the full 2021 online review course on the ashp website but they don’t have the 2021 material up for sale anymore and the 2022 material doesn’t get released til mid-late March (4 weeks before my exam date). And I don’t want to wait until that soon before my exam to have all the study material. If anyone here had the audio/slides/other content from the 2021 course, and would be willing to share, I’d be VERY appreciative. I’m happy to venmo for a portion of the material cost too.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I’ve signed up to take the BCOP this coming May. I have the 2021 ashp BCOP review course chapters, but was wondering if anyone that has the slides/audio? I tried to buy the full 2021 online review course on the ashp website but they don’t have the 2021 material up for sale anymore and the 2022 material doesn’t get released til mid-late March (4 weeks before my exam date). And I don’t want to wait until that soon before my exam to have all the study material. If anyone here had the audio/slides/other content from the 2021 course, and would be willing to share, I’d be VERY appreciative. I’m happy to venmo for a portion of the material cost too.

Thank you!
Try posting here: BCPS Spring 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.