Bcp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavityqueen

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how important is bcp...b/c mine is really really low...not 3.0 and almost 2.0 ...lets just say im better at math...help

Members don't see this ad.

how important is bcp...b/c mine is really really low...not 3.0 and almost 2.0 ...lets just say im better at math...help

A 2.0? That's a C in every class. What year are you in? Seems like your only choice is to start retaking classes. Your excuse "lets just say im better at math" won't fly with the dental schools. I've seen people in your situation pull through though, so you still have hope. You're just going to have to reevaluate your priorities. Buckle up and fly right.

yea i understand what you mean... i am in my final year and yea those grades are about right and yea i did retake classes...but i am still going to try

ur definitely not doomed but u will have to put in some hard work. If ur not successful this year getting in I think if u do an intensive post bac program and do really well....3.5+ u will have a much better chance. Im definitely not saying u dont have a chance this time around, but you will have to do really well on DATs and interviews.