bcpm gpa?

Started by jhjay19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jhjay19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.

I'm wondering if a course starting with IMMUNOL that's not cross-listed with BIO would count towards my BCPM gpa. Can someone tell me?

Also, it would be great if someone can tell me about sgpa, cgpa, etc...there's just a lot...
 
Hi.

I'm wondering if a course starting with IMMUNOL that's not cross-listed with BIO would count towards my BCPM gpa. Can someone tell me?

Also, it would be great if someone can tell me about sgpa, cgpa, etc...there's just a lot...
Of course it will count as a bcpm course.
SGPA- science GPA = same thing as bcpm
Cgpa- cumulative GPA= GPA of every class you've taken and gotten a grade in (not counting W's, pass/fail)

Anything else you'd like to know sir/madam?
 
Of course it will count as a bcpm course.
SGPA- science GPA = same thing as bcpm
Cgpa- cumulative GPA= GPA of every class you've taken and gotten a grade in (not counting W's, pass/fail)

Anything else you'd like to know sir/madam?


BCP GPA and science GPA are different.
Idk if I read your thing correctly, but I wanted to clarify.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad