BCPP Spring 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zaf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
This group is for anyone who is thinking of taking the BCPP in spring 2023. Lets talk about resources, strategies or other relevant coversations about the exam. Anyone interested in starting a study group?
My email is - [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Taking it tomorrow but also preparing to take it again in the spring because those non-residency stats are ROUGH. At least they're moving to a continuous model in April 2023!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck on ur exam guys.!!!

What Q bank do you guys recommend?

I just got Statpearls and the questions seem decent. I also watch all the YouTube videos of Dr Randy Neil who does biostats and psych questions. I used the book from CPNP too but takes too much time to go through. Not sure if I will pass.

Taking it tomorrow but also preparing to take it again in the spring because those non-residency stats are ROUGH. At least they're moving to a continuous model in April 2023!
Good luck

Good luck! Do you think the exam is hard?

Thanks for the well wishes! I did the biostats book (ashp I think? I bought it a long time ago), the whole cpnp book & lectures, and stat pearls. I don't want to comment on the test or how I think these materials compared until after the window closes because I'm paranoid lol.

Edit: ACCP biostats/lit eval

Last edited:
thx
Good luck
How did the exam go?. any tips for future test takers?
What someone should focus on?
What you would do differently?
Resources you used? including Q bank?
Anything that would help.
thx

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the well wishes! I did the biostats book (ashp I think? I bought it a long time ago), the whole cpnp book & lectures, and stat pearls. I don't want to comment on the test or how I think these materials compared until after the window closes because I'm paranoid lol.

Edit: ACCP biostats/lit eval
Passed!

I think a huge part is I've worked in an inpatient psych facility for years. The CPNP book & videos were helpful but contain way more detailed information than I was tested on and honestly I feel like I studied for the wrong exam because of the way the course was presented. As for the Statpearls, I think the real value is getting used to doing questions since I've been out of school for so long. Biostats book was fine (better than the CPNP chapter for sure) but I did end up needing to use YouTube videos to really drive it home. I spent a ton of time memorizing the formulas and the chart.

ETA: Good luck in the spring!!

Hello,
This group is for anyone who is thinking of taking the BCPP in spring 2023. Lets talk about resources, strategies or other relevant coversations about the exam. Anyone interested in starting a study group?
My email is - [email protected][/

Last edited:

Last edited: