BCPS 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

lana517

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOTS OF QUESTIONS ON POLICIES AND PROCEDURES! I GUESSED ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. :dead: There, I said it loud and clear. I took it this morning. I couldn't memorize all the agencies. Well, I didn't want to memorize any of them. That's my problem. I took it to see what they would ask on the therapeutics portion of the exam, which is 60%. Those questions were straight forward. Best of luck! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it last Thurs. I read through the chapters once. It was a total waste of my time anyway coz I couldn't remember which agency does what. I guessed on every single one of them. HA! I hope I did well on the rest of the 2 domains. I did the same thing when I took the BCACP exam and I passed. If I could score really well on the therapeutics portion, I might just have a chance to pass; otherwise, I fail. It's OK, I took it just to see if I know my therapeutics. I don't need it for my job coz I work in retail. I do love therapeutics, though. I don't think I'm going to retake the exam if I fail. There's no point. HA!

I took the exam Tue. Lots of healthcare law and policy questions, I did not study this at all o_O

I took it last Thurs. I read through the chapters once. It was a total waste of my time anyway coz I couldn't remember which agency does what. I guessed on every single one of them. HA! I hope I did well on the rest of the 2 domains. I did the same thing when I took the BCACP exam and I passed. If I could score really well on the therapeutics portion, I might just have a chance to pass; otherwise, I fail. It's OK, I took it just to see if I know my therapeutics. I don't need it for my job coz I work in retail. I do love therapeutics, though. I don't think I'm going to retake the exam if I fail. There's no point. HA!

Hopefully, you passed. I work at a hospital. How would you maintain both BCACP and BCPS certifications though? Its a lot of CEs, do they overlap?

Unfortunately, they don't overlap. And it's a lot of money, too. :( I took the BCACP in 2013, so I'm just now starting on the CEs. :oops: It's going to be tough coz it's 100 hours from the approved sources. It'll be tough for someone with 2 certifications.