BCPS and BCACP

Started by bazuka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bazuka

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am currently preparing for BCPS in may but been thinking to move it to fall. Im currently in a master’s program and work 50 hours. I cannot find time to study for the board as I am supposed to.

I was planning to apply for BCACP (fall) after BCPS (spring) and I am curious if anyone has taken BCPS and then BCACP back to back. Im thinking its doable to take exams together since much of pharmacotherapy stuff will be similar?
 
Does anybody have recommendations for "study schedule" for the BCACP exam? I've purchased the ASHP study material and not sure how to tackle all of this information.

Thanks!