BCPS Exam Window, Prometric Closed Through May 31st

Started by lystalex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lystalex

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was previously scheduled to test on May 5th but noticed that Prometric listed on their site they are now closed through May 31st. They do state that they're making exemptions for "essential services programs." Does anyone else know if pharmacy/BPS falls within this exemption? I haven't received an email to reschedule from Prometric.

Is anyone else in this same boat? Are we going to be able to take the exam or not?
 
I got a cancellation email from prometric on first week of April stating that the exam was the exam was cancelled and they will send a follow up email within 7 to 10 business days on how to reschedule the exam. So far I haven't received anything from prometric. I have tried to contact them via email however no luck so far. They are not taking any phone calls and their chat takes a whole day to connect.
 
I got a cancellation email from prometric on first week of April stating that the exam was the exam was cancelled and they will send a follow up email within 7 to 10 business days on how to reschedule the exam. So far I haven't received anything from prometric. I have tried to contact them via email however no luck so far. They are not taking any phone calls and their chat takes a whole day to connect.

What was your originally scheduled test date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you end up hearing from them? I got an email today saying mine was cancelled. I was scheduled for June. Also, does this mean no exams will be available in May?
 
Got an email that mine was cancelled. I tried to reschedule it. And THERE'S NO DATES AVAILBLE for a 2 hour distance from me.... Georgia is actually reopening so idk why there's no dates available...
 
Mine was orig 5/8, then was instructed to reschedule so I changed to 6/5, and then got email saying it was canceled 4/27

Has anyone tried the "Locate" option?? Go to BPS - Board Of Pharmacy Specialties | Prometric then go to your preferred site and see available dates?
For my state, there are few spots in September but NOT able to see under reschedule option (it only shows up til Aug; 2 months from June)
When I try to reschedule through "Locate" option, it won't let me saying that I still have active date -- which I thought was canceled??

So...confused...