BCPS exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studyjoy

Reaction score
Hi! Guys. Will take the BCPS exam on Monday. Took the ACCP mock exam but only get 58%. Disappointed! Should I study for Oncology?
Any suggestions which chapters should I pay more attention too? Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks. I am pretty confident on statistics. Which chapter should I focus more on? Hiv? Oncology or ID? Or cardiology? Thanks.

I'm taking BCPS Monday morning too. And I barely made it to 50% on the ACCP mock. But I'm not giving up hope. Like everyone probably told you, focus on stat. That's where most of the question is coming from. I don't care about the oncology. I don't know where the medications on the mock are coming from. They're not even in their material. All the best. Wish me the same. We will come back here in December to celebrate our success.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking BCPS Monday morning too. And I barely made it to 50% on the ACCP mock. But I'm not giving up hope. Like everyone probably told you, focus on stat. That's where most of the question is coming from. I don't care about the oncology. I don't know where the medications on the mock are coming from. They're not even in their material. All the best. Wish me the same. We will come back here in December to celebrate our success.
You got this!!!!