BCPS exam

Started by Studyjoy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Studyjoy

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Guys. Will take the BCPS exam on Monday. Took the ACCP mock exam but only get 58%. Disappointed! Should I study for Oncology?
Any suggestions which chapters should I pay more attention too? Thank you so much!
 
I'm taking BCPS Monday morning too. And I barely made it to 50% on the ACCP mock. But I'm not giving up hope. Like everyone probably told you, focus on stat. That's where most of the question is coming from. I don't care about the oncology. I don't know where the medications on the mock are coming from. They're not even in their material. All the best. Wish me the same. We will come back here in December to celebrate our success.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking BCPS Monday morning too. And I barely made it to 50% on the ACCP mock. But I'm not giving up hope. Like everyone probably told you, focus on stat. That's where most of the question is coming from. I don't care about the oncology. I don't know where the medications on the mock are coming from. They're not even in their material. All the best. Wish me the same. We will come back here in December to celebrate our success.
You got this!!!!