BCPS Fall 2019 - Study Group via Slack work space

Started by mdrx2011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdrx2011

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey gang-

I've started a Slack work space to help collaborate and study for BCPS Fall 2019. I take my test on October 12. Are any of you interested in joining? Those that have taken it before and failed (like I have) and new alike should consider it. Message on this thread or directly to me and I can send the link.

Slack is a productivity solution for all people, it's pretty innovative. It will help us stay organized and communicate more intently.

Let me know, I think we can all benefit.

-Mike
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds good guys, sorry been a busy past week/weekend with work and stuff.


There's the link to join the channel and Slack. DM me if there's an issue, but a couple of others joined successfully.
 
Hey gang-

I've started a Slack work space to help collaborate and study for BCPS Fall 2019. I take my test on October 12. Are any of you interested in joining? Those that have taken it before and failed (like I have) and new alike should consider it. Message on this thread or directly to me and I can send the link.

Slack is a productivity solution for all people, it's pretty innovative. It will help us stay organized and communicate more intently.

Let me know, I think we can all benefit.

-Mike
Hey, Mike,
Call me at (619) 277-7234