BCPS mock exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDozier

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm taking the BCPS in the spring and was wondering which of the mock exams are the best. I know that ACCP offers one. Is the difficulty on the ACCP mock exam similar to what is on the actual exam. What about ASHP and Med101?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everybody,
I'm taking the BCPS in the spring and was wondering which of the mock exams are the best. I know that ACCP offers one. Is the difficulty on the ACCP mock exam similar to what is on the actual exam. What about ASHP and Med101?
Thanks!

I took the ACCP one and would say it was about as helpful as the pre-Naplex, in that I used it mostly to familiarize myself with the format of the questions. It was good for practicing the biostats part in particular. Don' t know how it compares to the other mock exams available...I also shared the test/cost with a few people, since you're allowed to go through it multiple times, so it was worth it.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought the practice question app from ACCP for bcccp and found it helpful - you can do a question here and there while you're in line at the grocery store, etc. it's spendy but I found it pretty high value.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everybody,
Thanks!

Would you like to split the cost with the ACCP mock exam?

That sounds good to me. I'm planning on getting it soon. How do we go about splitting the cost?

Anyone have the mock exam that is willing to share/sell? PM me!