BCPS Recertification CE Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

July

Reaction score
I am working on getting CEs to get my BCPS recertification. I have been procrastinating and only got 4 years left. I'm looking for some people to compare notes with to assure we pass the assessment questions to get CEs approved and not waste valuable time going through the questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interested. I also totally procrastinated and only have a few years left too. I am trying to squeeze in as many ASHP modules as I can before the ultimate deadline. I need to pass every one of them.

Did you form your group yet? I'm racing against the clock to try to get through the ones that are expiring on 11/22/22.

I am working on getting CEs to get my BCPS recertification. I have been procrastinating and only got 4 years left. I'm looking for some people to compare notes with to assure we pass the assessment questions to get CEs approved and not waste valuable time going through the questions.
Interested, working on ashp Oct Literature module 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whoever else stumbles into this group that's interested in forming a group. Please respond here.
Just realized that forming a group requires some sort of coordination of timelines!

FYI - I will be tackling the ASHP Intensive Modules (due by 1/31/23) first then the Literature Study Modules (due by 4/18/23)

I am interested in being in this group as well. I am currently working on the literature study modules

Whoever else stumbles into this group that's interested in forming a group. Please respond here.
Just realized that forming a group requires some sort of coordination of timelines!

FYI - I will be tackling the ASHP Intensive Modules (due by 1/31/23) first then the Literature Study Modules (due by 4/18/23)
I'm working on the ashp modules due 4/18/23. I finished module 2A already, happy to share answers but the stats question in module 2B is where I'm stuck at. Is this a slack group? Interested in joining!

I’m working on Ashley for April as well. Can compare answers via pm in the next couple weeks

Interested. I also totally procrastinated and only have a few years left too. I am trying to squeeze in as many ASHP modules as I can before the ultimate deadline. I need to pass every one of them.

Did you form your group yet? I'm racing against the clock to try to get through the ones that are expiring on 11/22/22.
BBuster15,
I'm about to start ashp's bcacp recert CEs and was wondering if quizzes had time limits. i know you can only take them once, so i would like to be able to reference my study materials as i take them.

thanks.

BBuster15,
I'm about to start ashp's bcacp recert CEs and was wondering if quizzes had time limits. i know you can only take them once, so i would like to be able to reference my study materials as i take them.

thanks.
No time limit

Are the ACCP modules and the ASHP modules different? I'm working on the ACCP modules.

Hello!
I am really interested to check the answers I am running out of time (until 18 may )
Kindly if there is group add me

I am interested

I am interested. If you don't mind me asking, did you pay for both ASHP and ACCP to get your total 120 CEs? I'm in a bit of a time crunch as I only have until 12/31/23 to complete all 120 and I haven't even started... I'm looking into the 1-Year BCPS Recertification Plan through ASHP, but I believe that only offers 50 credits.

Do you all know if the ACCP and ASHP recert materials are the same?

Anyone studying for the ashp bcps recertification ce due 11/23 or/and 10/23. I need a study partner or group.
Thanks

Hey guys....I was trying to start a group from a few months ago but only heard back from 1 person. Do you guys want to pool people that want to participate? I feel the more the merrier, and everyone is in different cycles. Some are due immediately, and some are due in a year, 2, 3. Maybe if we get the group big enough, someone is always working on the ASHP modules so you're less likely to be alone for that module

IF interested, private message me

I am working on the ASHP BCPS reading module. Is anyone else working on these? Thanks