BCPS Spring 20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdtobe1989

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BCPS exam is in one week. Any last minute advice for someone who takes this exam the first time?

Accp mock - 50% 7 weeks prior
ASHP mock -57% 2 weeks prior

What are my chances of passing ? [emoji2]

Thank you in advance !
 
Last edited:
Hi All, I ended up passing. Please see the post "passed BCPS: What I did" those were the best advice, and I used similar way to prepare for the exam. Also, check out youtube videos like "Biostat Summary Step 1 USLME". That video helped me out a lot. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I take my exam in two day. I have the ACCP material , took the ACCP mock exam (got a 52%) and the Med Ed 101 practice exam (70%). For those of you who have taken the exam, for oncology, will they ask for specific regimens or just supportive care? This ACCP questions were extremely hard. Thanks in advance for the advice.