chilaquil

7+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2011
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hey everyone I’m starting tia Rudy for the BCSE I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

Reactions: DrAkanksha
Apr 5, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Hey everyone I just enrolled to ECFVG and preparing for the BCSE. I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual and take the BCSE this summer. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

Apr 9, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Hey! also I just started to prepare myself for the BCSE, would be more than happy to start a group chat and share ideas on how to study.

Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys, if you create a group online; could you please add me to it? Planning to give BCSE this year. Cheers!

Jul 28, 2018
Hey everyone I’m starting tia Rudy for the BCSE I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?
Hello! I have also started the zuku review and plan to take it in the summer. I really need a study group! Please, lets form one!

Apr 9, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Hey! lets make group to study with Squipat and jugobhag

Apr 20, 2019
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Hi, I have a friend who might be interested in doing this! Will get her to connect with you.

May 30, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Hey everyone I just enrolled to ECFVG and preparing for the BCSE. I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual and take the BCSE this summer. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

May 30, 2019
Status
Veterinarian
Hi
Do any one want to split and share zuku app premium fee or if you have zuku notes please share.Thanku.

Last edited:

jankhan

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2011
Status
Veterinarian
HI, I am interested. please let me know how to start and when.

jankhan

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2011
Status
Veterinarian
i am planning for BCSE as well. lets get started. just let me know how and when