BCSE 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chilaquil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m starting tia Rudy for the BCSE I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone I just enrolled to ECFVG and preparing for the BCSE. I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual and take the BCSE this summer. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! also I just started to prepare myself for the BCSE, would be more than happy to start a group chat and share ideas on how to study.

Hi guys, if you create a group online; could you please add me to it? Planning to give BCSE this year. Cheers!

Hey everyone I’m starting tia Rudy for the BCSE I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?
Hello! I have also started the zuku review and plan to take it in the summer. I really need a study group! Please, lets form one!

Hey! lets make group to study with Squipat and jugobhag

Hi, I have a friend who might be interested in doing this! Will get her to connect with you.

Hello! I have also started the zuku review and plan to take it in the summer. I really need a study group! Please, lets form one!
Add me too, planning to take the test this coming Summer

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone I just enrolled to ECFVG and preparing for the BCSE. I plan on doing zuku along with the Merck Manual and take the BCSE this summer. Is anyone interested in starting a study group? Or exchange some information?

Hi, does anyone want to split VetPrep Premium BCSE preparation course? I can share Zuku Premium materials also.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,

I am also taking BCSE some time in Oct. Any study group here?

I would love to join a group. I'm so lost... I don't know where to start... I just signed up for Vet Prep.
Thanks

HI, I am interested. please let me know how to start and when.

i am planning for BCSE as well. lets get started. just let me know how and when

How to start for bcse preparation. I started reading mercks manual. Is it ok or any other sources. Plz advice

I've just started to study for BSCE and will be using Zuku, but it's a lot to study. Any advice on how to study smart instead of reading everything about everything? For those who already did the BSCE, is Zuku alone enough to pass the test?

Hey! I am a PAVE student, currently doing 1 year of clinical rotations at Oklahoma State University. I have have made a small youtube video about different pathways of becoming a DVM in North America. This video may answer some of your questions. Let me know if you need any additional information. I will be posting new videos in the near future. My channel is Pet Vet go:

We have watsapp group for BSCE /ECFVG..ping me on 4704183446 to get into it.

Hi there
I have studied for BCSE exam and took it last summer, unfortunately, failed. I have been studying with Zuku reviews. I would like to join any group if you have for studying and help each other out. though I recommend having a Telegram group since it doesn't have Whatsapp obstacles and it is much easier to have a productive group there.