BCSE and NAVLE preparation course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wahied0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am an international veterinary graduate and I have passed both the BCSE and the NAVLE from the first attempt. It took me 1 year and 5 months exactly to do so.
for two years now I have been giving a course for preparing for both the exams. The course is conducted entirely online and it has been given specifically for Arabic speaking veterinarians. Now an English version is going to start soon.
If anyone is interested to know more about this course you should create an account on (zoom cloud meeting) and send me the email used for creating your account either here or in private message, afterwards I will add you to an online group and there will be an online meeting in which I will explain all the details of the course.
My facebook page is called AVEC and it has more than 12 thousands veterinarians following its services.
you can check it out through that link.
American Veterinary Exam Course - AVEC
wish you all the best

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys,
I am an international veterinary graduate and I have passed both the BCSE and the NAVLE from the first attempt. It took me 1 year and 5 months exactly to do so.
for two years now I have been giving a course for preparing for both the exams. The course is conducted entirely online and it has been given specifically for Arabic speaking veterinarians. Now an English version is going to start soon.
If anyone is interested to know more about this course you should create an account on (zoom cloud meeting) and send me the email used for creating your account either here or in private message, afterwards I will add you to an online group and there will be an online meeting in which I will explain all the details of the course.
My facebook page is called AVEC and it has more than 12 thousands veterinarians following its services.
wish you all the best
Hi
I prepare for bcse exam and I so confused how to start and which source should I use, please help me
thanks a lot
this is my email address [email protected]

Hi guys,
wish you all the best
Hello my name is Giovanni Rubio I am a Doctor from Colombia, I had take Navle few times and still dont pass, I havbe been using Zuku and Vetprep and i dont know what else to do or what plan to follow, I really need help, I want to take Navle on December and I very nervous, I feel that December test is harder , please if you can help me or give me a tip i will really appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user