BCSE group study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any new study group for 2014 ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
mine is on april 4th 2014. still 2 months to prep... focusing on zuku

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I am interested. I live in toronto canada. I am a veterinarian from Mexico and I just going to start studying but I have no clue where to start. [email protected]
Hi! I guess we are all in the same place jijiji. I'm in montreal and I just failed my first attempt.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. Thomas E. Lawrence

and there are a bunch who just wake up, and forget their dream.

lets not be one of them.

I did the zuku for a couple of months but, there is to much to study and after a while u do not know where to stop or where to go

please tell me if anyone is having problems with the ZUKU format, when I zoom, it changes and can not read it propertly.

I just failed my BCSE exam also, I feel awful. I still don't know how to study
Hello, I took BCSE 3 x year 2012 , last time i took it I failed by 1 question. I am studying again and will take it again june.Would you like to study online with me ? ? [email protected] maybe we can YM. Invite others too. Thanks

Hi! I guess we are all in the same place jijiji. I'm in montreal and I just failed my first attempt.
Hi so sorry andrepi for the late reply. I am sorry o hear that. Well at least you already had the experience of seeing the exam and you got a bit more familiar with it. Let me know if i can do anything for you. Take care and good luck studying.

Hello, I took BCSE 3 x year 2012 , last time i took it I failed by 1 question. I am studying again and will take it again june.Would you like to study online with me ? ? [email protected] maybe we can YM. Invite others too. Thanks
Can I join the study group too? I am studying for the bsce I 've been studying with zukureview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, guys! I just enrolled in the ECFVG program recently. I found a web/app called the "Studyblue" today(http://www.studyblue.com/).
People can create & join class and share information and flashcards in it. There are also NAVLE flashcards. Maybe we can create a BCSE study class??
My ID is arene0219 in that web. My test is tomorrow. Not expecting to pass this time just want to know what the test is like.

today is wednesday, what time and how are we studying?
am available now.
zuku etc.

I got my score today and I passed! I used zuku, online merck and the NAVLE lectures on youtube(they are really worth watching! great lessons!)
There are a series of books that my friend recommended and I also found them very useful. It's the "Guide to .." series. "Guide to Small Animal Clinics", Bovine and Equine.
I hope this information is useful!

Reactions: 4 users
I got my score today and I passed! I used zuku, online merck and the NAVLE lectures on youtube(they are really worth watching! great lessons!)
There are a series of books that my friend recommended and I also found them very useful. It's the "Guide to .." series. "Guide to Small Animal Clinics", Bovine and Equine.
I hope this information is useful!
Hi guys! I would like to join you! I am in NY and available at the times mentioned above. A good way for a conference is via Skype it's free and pretty good for video and voice chat and allows you to share screen as well. :)
i would love to join you guys so let me know ??

am not familiar with this concept...may you please let me knwo how to join?
thank you

Yes, I am still getting ready. Lots of info to process. I am focusing a lot in clinial pahology. after that I think I am going to sing up for zuku. How about you?

Hi guys. Just signed up for ECFVG. Got some books but signed up for zuku review. Just doing zuku for now, but I got overwhelmed seeing how much more I have to study. What's the typical time (hours/months) it takes to prepare for BCSE? Too bad, I have been out of this field for a decade. I'm interested in joining a study group if you folks already have one. Thanks a lot. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Just signed up for ECFVG. Got some material for BCSE and signed up for zuku review. Just doing zuku for now, but I got discouraged seeing how much more I have to study. What's the typical time (hours/months) it takes to prepare for BCSE? Too bad, I have been out of this field for a decade. I'm interested in joining a study group if you folks already have one. Thanks a lot. Good luck to you all.

In average it takes 2-6 months, but it really depends on plenty of factors.

Hey, guys! I just enrolled in the ECFVG program recently. I found a web/app called the "Studyblue" today(http://www.studyblue.com/).
People can create & join class and share information and flashcards in it. There are also NAVLE flashcards. Maybe we can create a BCSE study class??
My ID is arene0219 in that web. My test is tomorrow. Not expecting to pass this time just want to know what the test is like.
here is my email ,([email protected]) we can study together

Hello there! I would like to join the group as well. My email is eveline2324[at]gmail.com (instead of [at] write @) Thanks!

Hi I would like to join this study group. I am planning to sit for the BCSE in late June Could you please let me know what time do you all meet online to study? Looking forward to a reply. My first comment on a thread in a forum.

here is my email ,([email protected]) we can study together
Hey guys I would like to join the stud group. My email is [email protected] Let me know when do you guys want to meet. Take care
Hello there! I would like to join the group as well. My email is eveline2324[at]gmail.com (instead of [at] write @) Thanks!
Hi I would like to join this study group. I am planning to sit for the BCSE in late June Could you please let me know what time do you all meet online to study? Looking forward to a reply. My first comment on a thread in a forum.

Hi there!
I'm planning to sit for the BCSE in July.. I'm living in Ottawa Canada.. Are you currently studying in a group? If yes, please let me join you and give me the timing.. If not, we are already a group.. so we can try to help each others!
Here is my e-mail [email protected] and my skype account is asma.vet
I think that skype is a good option for conf studying.
Hope to hear about you soon!

Hi how are you ?
I've seen your message in the forum , & I have been preparing to sit the exam BCSE in june, can we discuss exam Q and any important things... really interested to joint to this study group ..not sure how I can join .could any one send me link to my email ? : [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Mathi

If any one taken BCSE exam recently ? pls contact me @ [email protected] , I'm going to sit the exam in June ....Im in Toronto now

Hi, Anyone from UK? I prepare for BCSE with zuku, my speciality is small animal, anyone want to prepare together? we can share materials and sit for the exam in London. I am interested to share material,text books or any information to help us to pass the exam. Antonio .email: [email protected]

I am in San Francisco preparing for BCSE/NAVLE. Anyone here, please contact me.

hi DrPark, are you still interested in a BCSE mini group? I am looking for a study partner for BCSE. I live in Canada.
I have 1 partner before, he took the exams in May and he passed. I just started in May but stopped for 2 mos. as I left the country. I just resumed this week. Let me know! I can gve you my email or Skype account. Cheers!

Hi everyone! Hope all of you lovely people are going good. I am a vet graduate and I had no vet touch for 10 years. I want to take my BSSE exam and need help from all of you all experienced people. I live in NJ-USA. I amn planning on taking BCSE in Dec and want to start preparing for it. Having said that I would want to know which books to follow and what to use in the beginning . I want to be a part of a study group too. Please help me and guide me.