BCSE/NAVLE group study in San Francisco

Started by DrPark
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrPark

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for study partners for ECFVG in San Francisco.
Currently just started preparing for BCSE.
Anyone who in the process of ECFVG in San Francisco, please contact me.
 
Hi DrPark, I live in San Francisco and I'm also starting my preparation for BCSE, so I'd be glad to participate in a study group.
 
Hi DrPark, I live in San Francisco and I'm also starting my preparation for BCSE, so I'd be glad to participate in a study group.
Hello, Palveter. Good to hear there is someone in SF. Contact me please? Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi DrPark, I live in San Francisco and I'm also starting my preparation for BCSE, so I'd be glad to participate in a study group.
Hello, Palveter. I have not heard from you. Let me know when you are available to join my study.
 
I am live in the Bay Area and I currently did the bsce ( waiting for results). It would be great share study materials! A question? Does anybody knows if in california after passing bsce we can do the navle? Or we have to do the CPA first?
 
I am live in the Bay Area and I currently did the bsce ( waiting for results). It would be great share study materials! A question? Does anybody knows if in california after passing bsce we can do the navle? Or we have to do the CPA first?

Hi, How are you? Where in Bay area are you living now? Is it far from SF?
And yes, you can take NAVLE before CPE.
 
Hi, How are you? Where in Bay area are you living now? Is it far from SF?
And yes, you can take NAVLE before CPE.[/QUO
I live near san Rafael, it is a little far from san Francisco. It is great to know that we can do the navle before the CPE! I did my BSCE last week, but it takes time to know the results.
 
Is there anybody who is preparing for ECFVG (BCSE, CPE) and NAVLE in San Francisco or Bay area in California?