BCSE practice 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abdirahim

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am planning to have my BCSE exam soon and subsequently do the NEVLE and PCE examinations in Canada. I would like to create a read together and dedicated whatsApp group who are willing to prepare hard to knock the exams hard. If you are the one, please share your whatsApp numbers in here. Or reach me through my email ([email protected]). Thanks and welcome

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello Abdirahim,

I am also planning on doing my ECFVG (BCSE-CPE-NAVLE) in USA or Canada, and would love to work together in forming a study group towards tackling the exams.
my email is ([email protected])

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Did anyone take the tests already? Have you been successful in registering for the BCSe? I’m in Boston and I was supposed to take it in April but COVID happened and now there is no info about future testing dates. Count me in for studying [email protected]

Hi everyone! Did anyone take the tests already? Have you been successful in registering for the BCSe? I’m in Boston and I was supposed to take it in April but COVID happened and now there is no info about future testing dates. Count me in for studying [email protected]
Hi Chilaquil, the members of our group are at different stages of their vet licensing journey and some are currently preparing BCSE exams. Reply to my email and share your WhatsApp so that I can add you to our group.

Hello Scar1357,
Our group is growing in numbers and yes, some of us are currently reading for BSCSE. Reply to my email with your WhatsApp number and I will get you connected to our group.
Hey there, my name is Julie..... I'm a foreign vet student from Colombia, I did my undergrad degree at Rutgers University in New Jersey and now i'm on my 3/5 years of vet school....I have started preparing for the BCSE, but i will not be taking it for another two years... but since i'm still taking classes, it would be really helpful to create all my study notes for the BCSE .can you please give me some tips or advice on what to focus and which books to use? and really how to study for the exams themselves!I would really appreciate it if you can share the study material you have available
thank you so much!
i can share my study notes, and zuku material as well. i have also worked as a vet tech in NJ so im very familiar with the USA vet culture..... so i can give advise in that sence
Here is my email : [email protected] and number +1 551 9988254

Hi Chilaquil, the members of our group are at different stages of their vet licensing journey and some are currently preparing BCSE exams. Reply to my email and share your WhatsApp so that I can add you to our group.
Hey there, my name is Julie..... I'm a foreign vet student from Colombia, I did my undergrad degree at Rutgers University in New Jersey and now i'm on my 3/5 years of vet school....I have started preparing for the BCSE, but i will not be taking it for another two years... but since i'm still taking classes, it would be really helpful to create all my study notes for the BCSE .can you please give me some tips or advice on what to focus and which books to use? and really how to study for the exams themselves!I would really appreciate it if you can share the study material you have available
thank you so much! or please add me to your study group!!!
i can share my study notes as well, and zuku material as well. i have also worked as a vet tech in NJ so im very familiar with the USA vet culture..... so i can give advise in that sense.
Here is my email : [email protected] and number +1 551 9988254

Are you guys still running. I'm planning on taking my exam in June. Phone number 604 401 9190. I'd like a studying group where we can help each other.

Hi, my name is Karen. I am planning to take my BCSE around April. I have been doing Zuku questions since September. I will like to join a study group.
This is my email: [email protected]

Hi, my name is Vikram and I am preparing for the BCSE exam and was hoping i could join the whatsapp group if possible. my email is [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, my name is Karen. I am planning to take my BCSE around April. I have been doing Zuku questions since September. I will like to join a study group.
This is my email: [email protected]
Hi, my name is Minya and I planing to take my BCSE in Jun 2021 ( planing). I started doing Zuku and I like it. I would also like to join a study group. It gets much easer that way. This is my email: [email protected]

Hey guys, I’m going to attempt to pass the BCSE for the 3 rd time and I find that the ZuKuReview is not enough anymore. Any help or any groups being formed, please add me to the.

[email protected]

Hey guys, I’m going to attempt to pass the BCSE for the 3 rd time and I find that the ZuKuReview is not enough anymore. Any help or any groups being formed, please add me to the.

[email protected]
Hi!! I am planning on taking the test for the third time too! I got my results yesterday and I didn’t pass. I used zuku and for the second I finished all the test and study guides but clearly that wasn’t enough.

Hi!! I am planning on taking the test for the third time too! I got my results yesterday and I didn’t pass. I used zuku and for the second I finished all the test and study guides but clearly that wasn’t enough.
Hi! I am going to take the test too. Do you have an email?

Thanks it’s 857-229-8537

Hello Everybody, my name is Elik and I'm planning to apply for the exam this year; I've been studying since last year and I also have clinical experience in small species mostly; is there any study group that I can Join? Please contact me: [email protected]

Early 2019 & 2020 there were new editions of the National Learning Corporation books. There are no explanations for answers but there is a ton of questions and answers.

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part I - Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – February 1, 2020​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part II - Pharmacology, Therapeutics, Parasitology, Hygiene (Admission Test Series) Paperback – February 1, 2019​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part III - Physical Diagnosis, Medicine, Surgery (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – February 1, 2020​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) (1 Vol.) (49) (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – March 15, 2020​

Early 2019 & 2020 there were new editions of the National Learning Corporation books. There are no explanations for answers but there is a ton of questions and answers.

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part I - Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – February 1, 2020​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part II - Pharmacology, Therapeutics, Parasitology, Hygiene (Admission Test Series) Paperback – February 1, 2019​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) Part III - Physical Diagnosis, Medicine, Surgery (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – February 1, 2020​

Educational Commission For Foreign Veterinary Graduates Examination (ECFVG) (1 Vol.) (49) (Admission Test Series (ATS)) Paperback – March 15, 2020​

are those supposed to be links? I failed the Bcse for the second time and I honestly don't know how else to study for this test. I used Zulu both times and for the second time I was able to finish all of the test prep material that Zulu had.

are those supposed to be links? I failed the Bcse for the second time and I honestly don't know how else to study for this test. I used Zulu both times and for the second time I was able to finish all of the test prep material that Zulu had.
No, that is just a reference for each book in the series. Google them or look on Amazon which is where I ordered them from.

Last edited by a moderator:
The solution to ace the exams is like in vet school. No matter what your preparation, you must learn how to take the test and you can only do that by doing questions, questions, questions, and more questions.

The solution to ace the exams is like in vet school. No matter what your preparation, you must learn how to take the test and you can only do that by doing questions, questions, questions, and more questions.
Hello!

I apologise for asking something that might have been answered already! Do you know where I can find practice tests?
I have been using Zuku and now (close to my exam date I want to just do questions/practice tests) are there another resources for sample question?

thank you very much!
have a great weekend!

Hello!

I apologise for asking something that might have been answered already! Do you know where I can find practice tests?
I have been using Zuku and now (close to my exam date I want to just do questions/practice tests) are there another resources for sample question?

thank you very much!
have a great weekend!
I will like to join a study group for the BCSE, I've been reviewing the test questions from Zuku for 4 months

Hello everyone,

My name is Eddie I'm planning to take the BCSE in 3 months, can you please add me to your study group on WhatsApp?

Eddiev: [email protected] 915 449 8797

Hi, my name is Ali. I will take the BCSE exam in 6 months. I need some help. How can I find a source to study. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is +1520 328 76 98.