BCSE Study group.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Majo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am planning to take the BCSE in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone is interested in a study group.

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone. I am planning to take the BCSE in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone is interested in a study group.

Thank you,
Hi Majo, How are you? Are you still going for BCSE? I am planning to take mine in few months. I would be interested in your study group if it's OK. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Majo and Rajvet
Good to hear there is someone but where is your location? I am living in San Francisco.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone,
I am planing to take the BCSE exam next year, and I am wondering if someone can help me about the resources that I can study from; I have mosbey pets, equine and ruminants; beside Merck vet manual 8th edition, also I hear that Zuku review could be help also.Are these resources enough?
I wanna start studying Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology and pathology, which resource can I start to study?

Hey everyone, Im a 5th year student of Bombay Veterinary college, India. Looking forward to shifting to the states as I have a greencard. I hope to give the ECFVG exam within the next year. I have a few study materials already including "Clinical veterinary Advisory" by Conte, a few pasquini books nad plumbs. I was hoping to get together with a study group. If anyone is interested let me know, my email address is [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, Im a 5th year student of Bombay Veterinary college, India. Looking forward to shifting to the states as I have a greencard. I hope to give the ECFVG exam within the next year. I have a few study materials already including "Clinical veterinary Advisory" by Conte, a few pasquini books nad plumbs. I was hoping to get together with a study group. If anyone is interested let me know, my email address is [email protected]
hi my name is mahshid I am going to take the ECFVG exams. my email is [email protected] lets study together if you are interested. I live in US.

Hi everyone! I'm starting to study for the BCSE. I already purchased Zuku review so i'm studying that right now. It is definitely helpful because of a lot of diseases that I did not study much in my country because they were not present there. I'm interested in joining a study group! My email is [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I'm starting to study for the BCSE. I already purchased Zuku review so i'm studying that right now. It is definitely helpful because of a lot of diseases that I did not study much in my country because they were not present there. I'm interested in joining a study group! My email is [email protected]
Hi everyone! I would like to join your study group as I am preparing for the BCSE exam, and I need your help as I want to buy Zuku review, however, I found one Zuku BCSE/PAVE and another one BCSE/VEA , could you please tell me if there is difference between them or they are the same.

Thank you,
Hi majo I am testing January 18th and would love to join your study group! My email is [email protected] I hope we can exchange information!! Let me know

Hi I'm taking the test in April, 2017. Did someone has passed BCSE in last few moths then please pass me past BCSE exam pappers.
My email: [email protected]