BCSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marie142814

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I am currently preparing for BCSE. Does anyone know if 2 to 3 months is enough time to prepare for the exam? Or know of people that have passed with studying daily for this period of time? I study 6 to 10 hours daily. I am preparing with Zuku and Mcurnins. I plan on finishing all of Zuku. Any advice would be appreciated.
 
Hi Marie,
I am planning to take BCSE in October. I was wondering would you be able to pass the exam? Was studying zuku enough for the exam? any advice would be appreciated.