Bcse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HI,
does anyone know of online classes/training, but different from vetprep? What I am looking for is something that would start with basics, and move up progressively from there, so it allows for a comprehensive review of all subjects.
I have 30+ books, but would like something more "interactive" and guided. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

HI,
does anyone know of online classes/training, but different from vetprep? What I am looking for is something that would start with basics, and move up progressively from there, so it allows for a comprehensive review of all subjects.
I have 30+ books, but would like something more "interactive" and guided. Thank you
THERE ARE, but not so organized, some videos (navle review) on youtube, not very good quality, but informative -and lengty-
links, many links available.

Thank you. When you say "links, many links available", are you referring to the youtube videos, or other places? Sorry to sound so "dumb", but right now I am so limited on time, I want to be as efficient as I can.
thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
I understand, am on the same situation, mine is on monday, yes, youtube has plenty. I will be online around 1 PM... maybe we can share.

ANY ONE KNOW IF WESTERN UNIVERSITY IS offering bcse course/class ??

i have the florida lectures plus their written notes as well. where can i send you. I must mention here that, the vdos are pretty old and have been deteriorated over these years and coyping, the lectures notes will help you

Hello Dr Sunny02,

I am new in this great forum, and I was wondering if it will be possible for you to send me the lectures and videos from Florida. I am just startling to prepare for the BCSE exam and I am a bit lost where to start. I will appreciate it a lot.
My email address is [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Thank you. My daughter just got a Kindle for Christmas, so now you know who will be hoarding it LOL

How did the test go on the 23rd? When will you be getting results?

I did the short practice one they have in the ECGFV site, but I don't get the results. Most of my answers show as if I had them "incomplete", even though I am marking what I think is correct. Just don't seem to understand the system.

As you browse thru kindle, you'll find many books avail.
Still waiting for test results, not sure I pass.
Same level of study, as am prep'n for navle.

Thank you for your input and good luck with kindle :)

As you browse thru kindle, you'll find many books avail.
Still waiting for test results, not sure I pass.
Same level of study, as am prep'n for navle.

Thank you for your input and good luck with kindle :)

I know you probably can't talk about specific questions, but what topics did they seem to focus on more on the test? And how much in depth? (I-e, pharmacology...going to chemical formulas and half life of medications, etc)

thank you

Hi Guys: I think is time to have our own forum: BCSE. I notice that every one got the same questions even the last day, may be we can help each other for the next test, navle or BSCE. Remember that we need to use private emails to have feed back. Any sugestions are welcome. God luck
Hi! Do you have a bank of questions?

Hello folks,
I'm a foreign trained vet and I've just started preparing for the BSCE exam after going through the CMVA approval process here, in Canada. If anyone would like to share the list of literature, any additional information about the exam or may be even study together (I live in Toronto), I'd be more than happy to chat - please message me if you are interested. I guess any info is better than no info :)
Elena

Hello Helena,
I just register to start the process. I live in toronto too. I would like to know how did you do in your exams and how far in the process are you. I will appreciate any information that you could provide with. I am starting to study for my BSCE hopefully i can take it and pass it this upcoming June. What material did you use to prepare yourself.

Take care,

David.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! My name is Luis, I am a Peruvian veterinarian that just finished his PhD at the University of Tennessee. I am also starting to study for the BCSE. I am thinking of purchasing the Zuku BCSE Prep 3 month subscription, and because its $200 I thought I may ask the forum if you guys think is worth the money.

In the meantime I am working as a vet tech in an emergency and specialty referral clinic with my former grad school advisor, trying to polish my technical skills for the hands on exam later.

Also, if some of you are, by any chance, around Knoxville TN and want to make a study group am I up for it

Thanks in advance for your help. Have a very nice day all!

Thank you all for posting useful info. I just started BCSE preparation with zuku, based on comments in this forum. I got some other material but looks like it would take about 4-6 months to get a reasonable grip on this test. I don't know how hard NAVLE would be. Anyone wants to study together? Thanks.

Hi, I am Marco. I live on London and I want to start to study for the BCSE. I was thinking about Zuku, any other advise? Is there somebody who lives in London or UK? Thanksss

Hello Dr Sunny02,

I am new in this great forum, and I was wondering if it will be possible for you to send me the lectures and videos from Florida. I am just startling to prepare for the BCSE exam and I am a bit lost where to start. I will appreciate it a lot.
My email address is [email protected]

Thank you so much.
Hi David,
Just wanted to know if you finally get the Florida s videos.
Could.you pass to.me?
Thanks very much
marcodelgarda @gmail.com

Hey I live in toronto too. I was wondering how are you doing with your exams, I just started the process and planning to take the BCSE in july or august. Any advice would be really helpful.
thank you, take care

David

Hey I live in toronto too. I was wondering how are you doing with your exams, I just started the process and planning to take the BCSE in july or august. Any advice would be really helpful.
thank you, take care

Hi how are you every one
I'm interested in this forum & hope it would help me to sit BCSE, I have been preparing & sit the exam BCSE in june, is any one have exam Q and any important things can we talk ..
This is my phone # 416 543 5186 & email address : [email protected]
I would really appreciate if any one help... urgent pls .... , I''am a veterinarian graduated from Srilanka Now in Toronto
could you call & talk pls
Thanks in advance
Mathi

Hi how are you every one, I'm in Toronto now
I'm interested in this forum & hope it would help me to sit BCSE, I have been preparing & sit the exam BCSE in june, is any one have exam Q and any important things can we talk ..
I would really appreciate if any one help... urgent pls .... , I''am a veterinarian graduated from Srilanka

Thanks in advance
Mathi[

Hi any one studying to take NAVLE , or any one passed NAVLE pls could u share materials I'm planning to sit in December . really appreciate any one helps me pls contact @ [email protected], I'm in Toronto

Hi everyone and happy new year for you all . I actually think that my questions will be the same as any other questions been asked in this forum, but still unfortunately didn't got any specific answers . I am planing to take the BCSE exam and I am just starting right now after passing the ielts. It seems like the only information any one can get is zuku, but even this no one said if it is really beneficial. So any news , can anybody help me to get some text books free online or any suggestion about any study groups online.

Hi, I am Marco. I live on London and I want to start to study for the BCSE. I was thinking about Zuku, any other advise? Is there somebody who lives in London or UK? Thanksss
Marco Antonio?
from Spain?

Hi how are you every one, I'm in Toronto now
I would really appreciate if any one help... urgent pls .... , I''am a veterinarian graduated from Srilanka

Thanks in advance
Mathi[

Hi, i am new to this forum..did u finish your bcse.can u just guide how to go through.i m confused .

I passed in past July and I spent a year creating my own material in power point presentations, right now I have made complete materials for Medicine and Toxicology and I'm thinking of selling them if anyone is interested
I'm working right now on clinical anatomy and physiology too and will finish them soon.

Reactions: 1 users
I passed in past July and I spent a year creating my own material in power point presentations, right now I have made complete materials for Medicine and Toxicology and I'm thinking of selling them if anyone is interested
I'm working right now on clinical anatomy and physiology too and will finish them soon.
Hi, were do u live?can you give me your e mail address. .i live in kitchner...can i borrow ur material for bcse..hope to hear from u soon..thanks

I'm working right now on clinical anatomy and physiology too and will finish them soon.[/QUOTE

Hi wahied, my name is Waseem, I'd like to buy your material, please calll me or txt me at 2262460378.

Hello. I passed BCSE few months past. If anyone need study material tell me.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Wahied, I'm interested in your materials, my name is Baha'aldin ...
would you please contact me so we can arrange further
phone 306 753 4253

am a graduate from India and now am willing to take ecfvg exam. can anyone advice me regarding STUDY MATERIAL for BCSE exam. And for CPE, clinical practice we do in India is enough?

Hi this is Abdul, I would like also buy your material and can you text me or call me at 856-7614 811 thank you