Beat the Boards discount?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TBK

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if there's an active thread out there, but wanted to know if others wanted to sign up for Beat the Boards. I think a group discount (50+ people) gets 50% off

Members don't see this ad.

Get a 1099 gig or side gig, then just write it off and safe yourself the headache of gathering people. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
you would think they would give a covid 19 discount

I’m in!
Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, I don't see this gaining too much traction, but if I know someone starting a group in my residency or on a Fb group I'll let you know!

Get a 1099 gig or side gig, then just write it off and safe yourself the headache of gathering people. ;)
That's a great idea

:thumbup:

I'm looking to start another Beat the Boards group discount. Send me a message and when we have a big enough group, it will be $500 off (50% off)...

I'm looking to start another Beat the Boards group discount. Send me a message and when we have a big enough group, it will be $500 off (50% off)...
Me too. Let me know if you do. I'm planning to take the Gen psych board Sept 2021.

Hey there, I'm in as well for Gen Psych board Sept 2021. Looking to sign up for the course asap when you have a group. Dr. Luis Vallejo. Cell 281-655-7674. Email [email protected]. Thanks!