Because everyone else is doing it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eveyone else is doing it - which one?

• Creighton

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Wake Forest

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

dsblaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This one is serious. I am having a hard time finding differences between Creighton and Wake Forest.

Members don't see this ad.

Nebraska vs. North Carolina? Is that right? If so, I guess i'm slightly biased towards north carolina because i've been backpacking there and it's beautiful....

go to creighton since wake forest lost last night and i lost my bracket :D

based on the location, i would pick wake forest. based on the reputation, i would pick wake forest. this is my opinion. the choice is yours. you have to figure out where you would like to be and which school you like the most. good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I liked NC better than Omaha, I wasn't aware that Wake had a better rep than Creighton. Do others think this is the case?

Originally posted by dsblaha
I wasn't aware that Wake had a better rep than Creighton. Do others think this is the case?

Yes

Originally posted by dsblaha
I liked NC better than Omaha, I wasn't aware that Wake had a better rep than Creighton. Do others think this is the case?

If for no other reason than college basketball, yes. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by No Egrets
If for no other reason than college basketball, yes. :rolleyes:

That's what I've been saying, but for some reason my wife won't let me make my decision based on college basketball. Go figure!