Becoming a doctor in Canada

Started by ameer91
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ameer91

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Suppose if I am a doctor in the U.S.A, what exams and training will I have to take to practice medicine in Canada. Suppose if I am a doctor in India, what exams and training will I have to take to practise medicine in Canada. Also, suppose if I am a doctor from the U.K, what exams and training will I need to take to practise medicine in Canada.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please guide me with the procedures for getting residency in canada? I graduated on 2014. Will write mccee on May as I dont think I can finish preparation for March.

I believe I should write NAC OSCE too for CaRMS. What after that? When will I be eligible for match.

Do we need to do observerships like USA? How to improve our CV? Also is it better to do masters or research in the meanwhile? How to improve contacts in Canada? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.