Becoming a vet....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elisesan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I find this forum really interesting!
I'm a french student, in biology.
I want to bad to become a vet but there isn't a lot of options here.
I made a blog where I tell you more about me and options!

Nice day everyone!

http://makemeavet.blogspot.com

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome! So glad to know where I can donate to your vet school fund. Gosh I was hoping to pay for someone else's education, I don't think my own loans will be nearly large enough for me.

Awesome! So glad to know where I can donate to your vet school fund. Gosh I was hoping to pay for someone else's education, I don't think my own loans will be nearly large enough for me.

**snort** :laugh:

Sounds great. While I'm at it let me send some of my nonexistent money to Octamom and that chick who's auctioning off her virginity. That's way better than expecting people to get jobs to pay for their own lives. :rofl:

Members don't see this ad :)
Vraiment j'hallucine. Tu pense que des autres étudiants vont payer tes frais d'école parceque t'a raté tes examens? J'ai meme pas assez d'argent de payer pour mon apart et je suis en train de bousser 3 jobs. En France pour les francais, l'école véto est presque gratos si je me souviens bien. Si t'as pas reussi a l'examen, c'est pas a nous de rectifier tes betises.

Get a job or two or three, like the rest of us, if you're now trying for a school that costs real money to attend.

You are barking at the wrong tree. We are all aspiring and working on our dreams and goals. We are in no position to support anyone...financially. Sorry...it's reality.

**snort** :laugh:

Sounds great. While I'm at it let me send some of my nonexistent money to Octamom and that chick who's auctioning off her virginity. That's way better than expecting people to get jobs to pay for their own lives. :rofl:

Does anyone remember that girl who raised money on the internet to get a boob job?

how audacious! I've got to give you that, probably wouldn't hold my breath though. and yea that boob job lady totally raised enough money like 3 times over. I also remember vaguely about someone raising money for a sex change operation...but I don't know if they had as much luck

Awesome! So glad to know where I can donate to
your vet school fund. Gosh I was hoping to pay for someone else's education, I don't think my own loans will be nearly large enough for me.

...HAHA! :laugh:

Sorry, no dice. Just to point out something else...you said you'd pay ~60,000 euros to finish your schooling...that's ~$84,000 US dollars. The out of state tuition for me will be $38,115 per year (not counting the cost of living). Assuming my tuition won't increase (yeah right), I will be $152,000 in debt...I'm sure many others share my stories. Also, in the US, a vet degree is not a bachelors, so all of us have already finished a 4 year degree (and probably have already taken out loans). Not trying to whine or complain, just stating it as it is...

This forum is not for panhandling. :thumbdown:

But if I could raise enough money to get a boob job I would give back to the community by becoming a stripper so that I could make enough money to pay back the people who donated for my boob job and then save money for vet school too.

that may be the best idea I've ever had....

We're all poor here, mon amie. But, hey, try hitting up the Nigerians! You can haz unbelievable business proposition!

128367966988125000ohaiicalled1.jpg

But if I could raise enough money to get a boob job I would give back to the community by becoming a stripper so that I could make enough money to pay back the people who donated for my boob job and then save money for vet school too.

that may be the best idea I've ever had....

I met a vet awhile ago who told me that a girl in her class quit vet med and became a stripper shortly after graduation. Not kidding.

just wanted to say that i knew a couple of girls in college that would sell their eggs. you have to take fertility drugs and stuff....but i heard you can make thousands of dollars for each 'donation'.

Wait a minute....are you saying that my boob job could be paid by others??? Well then, so long vet school, I am gonna be a stripper instead! Woo hoo, here I come world!!!!

psh...give me a break.