Before starting Dental School..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalHopeful16679

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN FAM!

Curious what you guys had planned for the last free time we'll have ever in our lives :laugh: :bookworm:.

I'm thinking about about traveling in Europe with a friend or two.. Anyone have cool bucket-list ideas? Curious and open to any interesting suggestions! :welcome:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My go to is always Hong Kong

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Traveling for sure....

Denver this month. Maui in March. Cancun in June.

After Cancun moving into new house in Indy.

July 5: first day of orientation

Time is going to fly by!! Last real time to travel worry free until I'm out though so going to enjoy it.

Reactions: 3 users
Traveling for sure....

Denver this month. Maui in March. Cancun in June.

After Cancun moving into new house in Indy.

July 5: first day of orientation

Time is going to fly by!! Last real time to travel worry free until I'm out though so going to enjoy it.

Come skiing with me in denver :p

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm currently working as a DA. I want to accomplish three things prior to starting school.
1. Save enough for a nice place to live with a nice setup.
2. Save enough for a motorcycle. Either Honda CBR600RR, Triumph Thruxton, or Ducati Monster
3. Save enough to travel for a month.

I think I'll only be able to save up for one thing. If I had $20k, my problems would be solved.

Focusing on the Canadian application cycle now, which interviews in March and sends out acceptances in May. The fun never stops!

I'm going to Germany in May and traveling across Europe with a friend that lives there. Then when I get back to the states I am taking a road trip across the county to check out all the major national parks. Then I begin DS! I want to budget my money well too once I begin DS so I can travel during my breaks as well.

Deciding between Thailand, Korea, Japan, Vietnam to spend my 2 weeks before dental school. Any suggestions?

California road trip at the end of December. Then planning one more trip hopefully before dental school (when my second semester ends).

Traveling!!!! and when im not.... offroading around the US! Lets see how many national parks I can make it to.

Working all summer to afford my rent. ;-;

Hey SDN FAM!

Curious what you guys had planned for the last free time we'll have ever in our lives :laugh: :bookworm:.

I'm thinking about about traveling in Europe with a friend or two.. Anyone have cool bucket-list ideas? Curious and open to any interesting suggestions! :welcome:
I'll be working full time in the winter break and taking 23 credits in the spring semester... what free time?:(