Beginning Pre-Dental Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocGrind24/7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would like to start a discussion board for incoming freshmen wanting to pursue a career in the dental field to discuss some things as we go through as we tackle the most important 4 years of our lives. Would love to get to know some people especially those located in NC and maybe coordinate some volunteer opportunities or gatherings. Good luck to all of those applying, congrats to those accepted and hello to all of the "newbies" like myself ready to get involved.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Would like to start a discussion board for incoming freshmen wanting to pursue a career in the dental field to discuss some things as we go through as we tackle the most important 4 years of our lives. Would love to get to know some people especially those located in NC and maybe coordinate some volunteer opportunities or gatherings. Good luck to all of those applying, congrats to those accepted and hello to all of the "newbies" like myself ready to get involved.
Hi there! I'm an incoming freshman as well but I am from MA. I'm also looking into volunteer/research opportunities and dentists to shadow.