behavioral analysis help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FullXMetal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys im new and have lots to learn. im still young only 18 but have been dealing with psychology, behavior, and personalities since i started therapy when i was 14 and soon found out i was bipolar myself. i went through some bad stuff but soon after being somewhat stablized i found i was in love with it, not the mood swings and psychosis ha but the general application of psychology. its become a passion of mine and i am going to major in it as well. i plan on obtaining a PsyD or MD but im not sure as to which yet. there is so much more to psychology than imaginable. im still not sure as to what is out there in the field excluding the obvious few, however my biggest interest in in behavioral analysis. im not sure how to go about getting information about it but i know quantico virginia has an FBI headquaters where they hold the actual Behavioral Analyis Unit i know a bit about how it works but i have no idea where to start. maybe a little guidence is needed for right now so i can begin to start asking specific questions and know what i need to find out

thanks a bunch if you read this far and it is greatly appreciated

FullXMetal

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely google some stuff. I don't know much about Behavioral Analysis, at least in that regard. I know there are some programs that do Applied Behavioral Analysis, though I think this is used more with special populations like autism, and may be different than what you want.

You might want to check out your local library too. I just went the other day to get some research books, and ended up finding a bunch of other books in a related field that caught my eye.

Best of luck with your search, let us know what you find out.

-t

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you looking for graduate degree programs? I can't figure out if you mean Behavioral Analysis from the perspective of helping people with disabilities or organizational behavior analysis which is more like i/o psych?

Let me know if you would like more information.