Step I Behavioral Science Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLSGrasshopper

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you guys recommend as far as Behavioral Science is concerned. My step 1 is in 10 days. I took an NBME 11 couple weeks ago, got a 209 Step 1 correlate. Took an NBME 12 today and it dropped down to 196 correlate. Behavioral has been consistently been bad.
 
I guess I'm missing more Development & Ethical questions. I know I can work on my Epi w/FA, but the ethical questions are killing me. Am I just House, minus the brilliance and all of doucheness??? I gotta stop asking WWHD...