Behavioral science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legion560

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe Im just a ******, but Ive been doing the behav questions on Q bank and the ones that I always get 50/50 on the "If you were the doctor, what would you say" type questions. I know you should use common sense type reasoning for this stuff, but sometimes the explanation for the correct choice seems downright idiotic which makes me wonder what the Q bank question authors were smoking. Any advice for these "If you are the doctor.." kind of questions?

Legion

Members don't see this ad.

This happens to me too, but I blame it on not having "reviewed" behavioral yet. I think some of there reasoning is ridiculous though.
Good luck to you.

Just use the most recent edition of BRS Behavioral Science and you'll be as prepared for that kind of question as you could possibly be without majoring in medical ethics/law. It has more than two whole chapters devoted to that stuff!

I wouldn't rely too much on qbank behavoiral. Last I checked, those kind of questions don't have eight answers to choose from on the real thing; plus, I remember seeing at least two mistakes (one of quite a few reasons I got a refund on my 1-month qbank subscription) that were unacceptable.