Being competitive post dec-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yakuza

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are competitive stats POST dec 1? For example, will a 3.5 be just average..

And do chances dramatically decrease..?

Members don't see this ad.

everything sucks post dec 1st according to SDN

everything sucks post dec 1st according to SDN

Hell yea it does man.

It seems like with avg stats, people are kinda almost guaranteed admission into NYU (pre-dec 1)....do you think we have this assurance since we're post dec 1?

Members don't see this ad :)
You have clutch stats man, you haven't heard anything? Is your QR/RC holding you back?

good luck with san antonio dude.

Your stats look good.

Your stats are somewhat similar to mine, and I've already had a post dec 1st interview and I've gotten 3 invites in the last week. Definitely expect some interviews soon

Thats weird... You have good stats. Why havent you been interviewed at Houston and Baylor? Did you submit late?

Thats weird... You have good stats. Why havent you been interviewed at Houston and Baylor? Did you submit late?

Yea..my LOR were sent out on Nov 11-ish on AADSAS, alittle earlier on TMDSAS...so I'm guessing my app is still under review? Not sure, but I havent heard back from any school except san antonio

yea those LORs did go out very late.. it takes some schools like a month to get everything into your file and activate it... i'm guessing it might take longer at this point in the cycle cause they're juggling not only applicants but also sending out acceptances/rejections.

Yeah its your LORs, you will be interviewed in time, you just have to be patient.

yea those LORs did go out very late.. it takes some schools like a month to get everything into your file and activate it... i'm guessing it might take longer at this point in the cycle cause they're juggling not only applicants but also sending out acceptances/rejections.

The thing is every school has already sent me notice that my application is complete and under review.

What are competitive stats POST dec 1? For example, will a 3.5 be just average..

And do chances dramatically decrease..?
Wasn't a 3.5 average BEFORE Dec 1st?