• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW

Being competitive post dec-1

About the Ads

yakuza

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
Thats weird... You have good stats. Why havent you been interviewed at Houston and Baylor? Did you submit late?

Yea..my LOR were sent out on Nov 11-ish on AADSAS, alittle earlier on TMDSAS...so I'm guessing my app is still under review? Not sure, but I havent heard back from any school except san antonio

cherr1pop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
yea those LORs did go out very late.. it takes some schools like a month to get everything into your file and activate it... i'm guessing it might take longer at this point in the cycle cause they're juggling not only applicants but also sending out acceptances/rejections.

yakuza

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
yea those LORs did go out very late.. it takes some schools like a month to get everything into your file and activate it... i'm guessing it might take longer at this point in the cycle cause they're juggling not only applicants but also sending out acceptances/rejections.

The thing is every school has already sent me notice that my application is complete and under review.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.