Being complete 'on-time' for osteopathic schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lake_Front

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have seen many reference being complete by 'labor day' as on-time for allopathic schools. I was wondering if that was the same for osteopathic schools? The way things are looking, I should be submitting all my secondaries by mid to late August (MD and DO). Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup you're not late. I know people that submitted secondarys in Dec that got in. But try to do by September to be safe if you can
 
I'm currently attending a school that I applied to in October two cycles ago. The downside was I got accepted a week before classes started in July. Your mileage may vary.