Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am a registered pharmacist in CA and currently working for a chain pharmacy. Recently, I was offered partnership to open up an independent pharmacy with me being the PIC. the owner wanted to pay a monthly fee for my license and will give me hours to work there as part-timer as well and I don't have to quit my current job . I was wondering if anyone has done this before- meaning giving your license for a pharmacy that you mainly won't be there every day. How much would be a fair fee if I decided to do so and what are the pros and cons??
I am a registered pharmacist in CA and currently working for a chain pharmacy. Recently, I was offered partnership to open up an independent pharmacy with me being the PIC. the owner wanted to pay a monthly fee for my license and will give me hours to work there as part-timer as well and I don't have to quit my current job . I was wondering if anyone has done this before- meaning giving your license for a pharmacy that you mainly won't be there every day. How much would be a fair fee if I decided to do so and what are the pros and cons??