-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Being used
Started by Turkishking
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that calling out users violates TOS and you're about to get this thread shut down
But wtf do I know anyway
But wtf do I know anyway
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure that calling out users violates TOS and you're about to get this thread shut down
But wtf do I know anyway
This thread probably should get shut down. What good is it doing anyone?
Pretty sure that calling out users violates TOS and you're about to get this thread shut down
But wtf do I know anyway
I'm just wondering why a dentist is on this thread or form.
Yeah, it'd be a crushing loss to the SDN community, right?This thread probably should get shut down. What good is it doing anyone?
OP doesn't even want it around anymore, this is the textbook example of a thread where there are zero adverse effects to shutting it down.
Stop. Just stop. It's not like being a 'premed' is some big credential. This is the mixing pot section of the forum...there are dentistry-specific sections, but everyone looks through here sometimes. And we want that, that is why there are med students and residents and attendings and adcoms here to answer questions sometimes. Dentists also contribute...they maybe took a different course but they have a professional health career and they were in our (or similar) shoes at some point and that's nothing to scoff at. It's more than most of us can say.I'm just wondering why a dentist is on this thread or form.
This thread probably should get shut down. What good is it doing anyone?
Well reading this for the first time tonight it was funny for about a page and a half and then it just got sad.
I'm just wondering why a dentist is on this thread or form.
STOP MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS. THIS IS HOW YOU GOT HERE!
I'm just wondering why a dentist is on this thread or form.
Because people radiate to me due to my brilliance.
Because people radiate to me due to my brilliance.
DAMNNNN I'm radiating toward you 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Pre-medical allopathic ALWAYS delivers.
How did this thread reach 3 pages?
I do indeed fancy your lotus 😉Because people radiate to me due to my brilliance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
S
Last edited:
Stupid theater course. Should I drop it? Killing my GPA
I thought you were pretty good in acting 🙁
How did this thread reach 3 pages?
Last edited:
Really? You say you want this thread gone, but you keep bringing up random stuff in here and/or dissing new people (though at least you seem to appreciate a good comeback).Stupid theater course. Should I drop it? Killing my GPA. Is a W in theater bad
Just as a tip, the group of people you've specifically annoyed over the past few days is usually a bad group to reach out to for advice on minor/inane details of your life.
Really? You say you want this thread gone, but you keep bringing up random stuff in here and/or dissing new people (though at least you seem to appreciate a good comeback).
Just as a tip, the group of people you've specifically annoyed over the past few days is usually a bad group to reach out to for advice on minor/inane details of your life.
T
Closing thread.
This is a reminder that engaging with a troll is a TOS violation. I know it's hard to resist engaging, but simply report, ignore, and move on. This is a professional forum, so keep your discussion civil and stop with the personal attacks.
Be like Bill.
Back-and-forth mockery is fine.
No.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 4K