Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone!

I have an interview at Bellarmine University next Friday, and it is my first interview of 4! Has anyone already been, and do you have any tips? This is my top choice for school, so any little bit helps.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone! :)

Marky05

2+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2017
When did you submit the application? I did just one day before the deadline and have never heard anything back from them

Nov 1, 2018
When did you submit the application? I did just one day before the deadline and have never heard anything back from them
I submitted mine a week or so before the deadline. I’ve been told that they only do one interview session per month, but since it’s november, I’d email them to make sure they received everything? I did that when a friend of mine got an interview before I did & they were very helpful. Good luck!

About the Ads
Nov 8, 2018
Hi everyone!

I have an interview at Bellarmine University next Friday, and it is my first interview of 4! Has anyone already been, and do you have any tips? This is my top choice for school, so any little bit helps.

Hey! I’ll be there Friday for the interview as well! From other forums that I’ve read, I’ve gathered that there may be 5-6 students with approximately 2 faculty members during the interview. Others have said it was pretty laid back and the questions were generic interview questions.

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone!

Hi, I interviewed with Bellarmine at the end of September. Initially, I was super intimidated by the idea of a group interview, however, I felt the faculty went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable. It was extremely laid back and conversational- no trick questions by any means. In addition to the interview, they have a very brief writing portion. These questions were pretty vague and easy to answer. Best of luck to you! :)

Nov 8, 2018
Hi, I interviewed with Bellarmine at the end of September. Initially, I was super intimidated by the idea of a group interview, however, I felt the faculty went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable. It was extremely laid back and conversational- no trick questions by any means. In addition to the interview, they have a very brief writing portion. These questions were pretty vague and easy to answer. Best of luck to you! :)
What type of questions did they ask you? Any examples??

nagem1990

2+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2017
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Have you heard anything from them yet? I interviewed at the beginning of Sept and was accepted. I'm trying to find others that have been accepted as well, to make a group forum.

Reactions: Bell2022
Nov 1, 2018
Have you heard anything from them yet? I interviewed at the beginning of Sept and was accepted. I'm trying to find others that have been accepted as well, to make a group forum.
Yes I was, and I confirmed my acceptance! If you made a group forum that’d be awesome!

Reactions: Bell2022
Nov 1, 2018
I found out a week after my interview, but I know that most people haven't heard back yet. I know they just had another interview (and I think it was the last round) on the 30th, so I'm sure you'll hear something soon!
Hi, I was just wondering how long it took you to hear back from them after the interview?

Reactions: Ketch2

Marky05

2+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2017
It seems like most of yall are waiting for the decisions. But is any of you still waiting for an interview invitation or a rejection email like I am? I have never heard anything from them yet. Should I consider it a sign of rejection?

Sep 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

Hi there! I interviewed at Bellarmine back in September as well and was accepted but turned down my offer. The group interview was very laid back, and everyone was very nice. Just be prepared to answer some typical, expected interview questions. There will just be 6 of you in the room, and you can bounce off of each other. It was definitely very relaxed for sure

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Dec 2, 2018
It seems like most of yall are waiting for the decisions. But is any of you still waiting for an interview invitation or a rejection email like I am? I have never heard anything from them yet. Should I consider it a sign of rejection?
When I interviewed, they said they did interviews all the way through February.

About the Ads
Oct 31, 2018
Do you happen to know how strict or emphasized the catholic religion is on the program? I know some catholic schools are very strict not speaking study wise but religion based.

Dec 2, 2018
Do you happen to know how strict or emphasized the catholic religion is on the program? I know some catholic schools are very strict not speaking study wise but religion based.
I went to an information session, and an interview and there was no mention of the school being Catholic based. If I had not done research before I would not have even known that it was a Catholic affliated school.

Oct 31, 2018
I went to an information session, and an interview and there was no mention of the school being Catholic based. If I had not done research before I would not have even known that it was a Catholic affliated school.
Hmm that's interesting... Did they tell you how much tuition was going to be?

Dec 11, 2018
I still have not received a rejection or interview invite from them either

Jan 24, 2019
Hey guys! I did get invited for an interview on Feb 8th! Tips and pointers would be great! I’ll admit I’m nervous but excited at same time. Heard there’s a small writing portion. How was that?

Reactions: Excited_PT
About the Ads