Bellarmine University 2018 Admission Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kbfuturept

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I was accepted into Bellarmine a while back and after careful thought and the experience I had at the program, I decided it was the best fit for me and have accepted my seat and paid my deposit. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back or have accepted a spot in their program so we can get an idea of who all has accepted!! I am so excited about their program!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I was accepted into Bellarmine a while back and after careful thought and the experience I had at the program, I decided it was the best fit for me and have accepted my seat and paid my deposit. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back or have accepted a spot in their program so we can get an idea of who all has accepted!! I am so excited about their program!!!
I have an interview there this coming week and I am really hoping to get in to bellarmine! Any advice on the interview?

I have an interview there this coming week and I am really hoping to get in to bellarmine! Any advice on the interview?

I had a group interview when I was there and I was fortunate enough to have the perfect group. They asked 4 questions and we each got the opportunity to answer them. If you are in a group, I recommend building off of what other people answered or acknowledging a good point they made to show you work well in a group. No one in my group tried to overpower each other and I think it worked well in our favor. There is also a writing portion but it pretty much is you expressing why you think Bellarmine is the best fit for you. Out of all the interviews I attended, this one was the most laid back and comfortable and the faculty and students I met were extremely invested in making it the best experience. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!
I have my interview tomorrow morning. I was wait-listed last year so, I am keeping my fingers crossed this year is the year. Congrats on getting accepted!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey!
I have my interview tomorrow morning. I was wait-listed last year so, I am keeping my fingers crossed this year is the year. Congrats on getting accepted!!
Good luck on your interview !!! I hope it goes well!

Hey!
I’m also interviewing at bellarmine tomorrow morning! 11:00! Good luck tomorrow!

Does anyone know when we might hear back?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when we might hear back?
Whenever I got accepted it only took about a week! They are super aware of your time and were the fastest reply I received and are willing to answer any questions if you’re worried!

Did they send an email or send a letter in the mail notifying you if you got accepted or not? I interviewed with them last Friday and I am just waiting to hear back.

Did they send an email or send a letter in the mail notifying you if you got accepted or not? I interviewed with them last Friday and I am just waiting to hear back.

Im still waiting also!! I they sent me an email last year.

You’ll most likely get an email tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed in February heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Whenever I got accepted it only took about a week! They are super aware of your time and were the fastest reply I received and are willing to answer any questions if you’re worried!
Did they tell you were waitlisted?

I received an email update this morning (had an interview Friday 2/9) “We are still considering potential candidates and you remain in consideration for the Doctor of Physical Therapy May 2018 cohort. We will continue to update you on this process as we move through the admissions cycle.”

Does that mean I’m waitlisted or they haven’t made a decision yet?

I got the email back in November. It means waitlisted :/

Did they tell you were waitlisted?

I received an email update this morning (had an interview Friday 2/9) “We are still considering potential candidates and you remain in consideration for the Doctor of Physical Therapy May 2018 cohort. We will continue to update you on this process as we move through the admissions cycle.”

Does that mean I’m waitlisted or they haven’t made a decision yet?
I got the same email today

I also got the same email :/

When I got waitlisted last year they legit came out and said thanks for interviewing ur on the waitlist if you’d like to be taken off please let us know etc.

I think this was a courtesy just because they just came back from conference and are buying time to wait for more deadlines to approach before they tell people they are waitlisted.
Everyone who got an interview is on a list no one unless strict circumstances get straight up denied after receiving an interview.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I have not. Trying to not get discouraged

I have not, and still waiting for a response back.

I interviewed back in November, and every month I get the same email update - "you are still in consideration." I finally emailed and asked if the "waitlist" was the final decision. She said there is not a final decision yet since they are still continuing the admissions process. I loved the program so much when I went there to interview, but they are carrying this on way too long...I've emailed asking when I would know the final decision, and they do not have a set date either! Is anyone else still waiting from the November interview?

A pt I work with said that she didn't hear from them for three months and then she was accepted finally.

I also emailed the senior graduate admission office, and she also told me that they don't have a specific date they will have final decisions by, but will keep me updated. I just hope I hear something back at least a month before classes start.

I'm hoping it is soon. Last year I was on the waitlist and I received that email two weeks after my interview. It's been over a month so far this time around.

They just gave me another update this morning. I got waitlisted :/

Hello all!

Do you happen to know how strict or emphasized the catholic religion is on the program? I know some catholic schools are very strict not speaking study wise but religion based.