Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!
I was accepted into Bellarmine a while back and after careful thought and the experience I had at the program, I decided it was the best fit for me and have accepted my seat and paid my deposit. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back or have accepted a spot in their program so we can get an idea of who all has accepted!! I am so excited about their program!!!
I was accepted into Bellarmine a while back and after careful thought and the experience I had at the program, I decided it was the best fit for me and have accepted my seat and paid my deposit. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back or have accepted a spot in their program so we can get an idea of who all has accepted!! I am so excited about their program!!!