You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Belmont Application Thread
Started by rxlegend
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything. I was there on the 28th as well. I can wait for my birthday, New Years Eve and other occasions....but, this has been hard!
Hey guys, I interviewed on the 28th as well and haven't had a phone call or anything..has anyone heard back that they have been accepted? I know they said they try to call the accepted students. 🙁
I have about 24 hours to decide if I am going to Nashville to interview on the 28th. We live 9 hours away from Nashville. So sound off with the pros and cons! I tried to pm Pharmd29 but he doesn't seem to be accepting pms at this time. Thanks!
I have about 24 hours to decide if I am going to Nashville to interview on the 28th. We live 9 hours away from Nashville. So sound off with the pros and cons! I tried to pm Pharmd29 but he doesn't seem to be accepting pms at this time. Thanks!
belmont has great facilities (brand new building), and a very personal faculty-student relationship. all the faculty i met were very enthusiastic and caring folks. not sure about the rotations with belmont though; if you are looking for something specific you may not get it, but they do have a interesting curricular structure that allows you to 'specialize' to an extent. I believe one would get a quality education there for sure, go check it out for yourself is my suggestion.
hey guys i have applied to Belmont as well but they have gotten me on hold b/c of low pcat scores. Some one i spoke to from the office of recruitment told me that i have everything good but the pcat scores. I have just taken the pcat this past january and am waiting for those scores to be in soon. They said that they will reconsider my application one i get my jan pcat 11 scores. So could anyone please tell me what Pcat scores is Belmont looking for??? thanks.


Moving thread to the appropriate forum.
Hey Everyone. I just recently had an interview at Belmont SOP on Feb. 28th?
If anyone else had that same interview day, have you heard back from them?
I haven't received a call, a letter, or anything yet.
I am thinking it may be because they are on spring break right now, but not really sure.
Thanks!🙂
If anyone else had that same interview day, have you heard back from them?
I haven't received a call, a letter, or anything yet.
I am thinking it may be because they are on spring break right now, but not really sure.
Thanks!🙂
I am interviewing this Friday at 11am! 🙂 What time are you interviewing? I'm so excited, too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so how does Belmont let you know of your decision? They told us they would call us within 2 weeks if we're accepted, but will they email also? What happens if you're deferred/waitlisted?
This is week 2 for those of us who last interviewed...my nerves can't take the suspense 😀
This is week 2 for those of us who last interviewed...my nerves can't take the suspense 😀
Okay, so how does Belmont let you know of your decision? They told us they would call us within 2 weeks if we're accepted, but will they email also? What happens if you're deferred/waitlisted?
This is week 2 for those of us who last interviewed...my nerves can't take the suspense 😀
Hey!!
I interviewed February 28th and received an acceptance letter on March 10th. Dr. Giorgianni called me the following day and was bummed the letter beat him. So you should know in the next couple days by either mail or phone. 🙂 I didn't get another email until after they received my deposit. Anddd, I don't know how the waitlisted thing goes... Belmont was the only place I applied to and the only place I wanted to go. haha.
Good luck. 🙂
I just got my acceptance call! Yayyyyy! So excited. I interviewed on April 8th, so you should be hearing something soon! Good luck, and hello to my future classmates! 😀
Congrats! Did you interview in the morning or afternoon session? Do you mind sharing your stats? Congrats again!
I interviewed on May 2nd and still haven't heard anything
I interviewed May 02, and I received a letter in the mail today stating that I'm on the alternate list. I wonder how many people are alternates? Looks like I'm going to the school I got accepted into...
I also interviewed May 2nd and got a letter yesterday stating that I am on the alternate list. bummer. Does anyone know how the alternate list works? Do they rank all the alternates? When do they start giving seats to those on the alternate list, etc - Congrats to all accepted!
I got an email from Belmont saying that I was #3 on the waitlist. I just withdrew my app from Belmont bc I got accepted to a school from my home state, so everyone just moved up one on the list.
I got an email from Belmont saying that I was #3 on the waitlist. I just withdrew my app from Belmont bc I got accepted to a school from my home state, so everyone just moved up one on the list.
Did they send you the email with your placement automatically, or did you request to know your spot?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 750
