Belmont University College of Pharmacy Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoSungJae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well we have been accepted. Who will be attending? I have pretty much made my decision to be a part of the class of '16!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted and will put the deposit down, but I have one more interview, and I'm waiting for a possible acceptance from my first choice.

When did you interview?

I have been accepted and will put the deposit down, but I have one more interview, and I'm waiting for a possible acceptance from my first choice.

When did you interview?
I interviewed on 2/17. What about you? What is your first choice?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was the Korean guy that asked questions.

I am pretty sure we were at the same table for lunch. I am the Floridian.
ETA: Belmont is my second choice for sure.

I'm probably going to be heading to Nashville for fall. I'm from Atlanta and went to the 11 am interview.

My folks are insisting that I should find information about a dorm since it will be right on campus and electricity/water/dsl will be covered but I'm weighing the costs of an apartment with those utilities.

Edit: I'm not sure graduate housing is available through Belmont. Might need to look outside of the campus according to the website but will have to confer with some counselors regarding this.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to be heading to Nashville for fall. I'm from Atlanta and went to the 11 am interview.

My folks are insisting that I should find information about a dorm since it will be right on campus and electricity/water/dsl will be covered but I'm weighing the costs of an apartment with those utilities.

Edit: I'm not sure graduate housing is available through Belmont. Might need to look outside of the campus according to the website but will have to confer with some counselors regarding this.
Your parents have the right idea, but Belmont does not offer any graduate housing.

I'll be seeing y'all in the fall, I was the only one from Greenbrier at the 11am interview on 17th of February.

Hey all!
I was accepted back in October and will be attending Belmont in the Fall. I'm excited to meet all of you and look forward to working together for the next few years!

Did Belmont provide a letter/notification of confirmation that they received your deposit?

Did Belmont provide a letter/notification of confirmation that they received your deposit?

I called to ask if my deposit had been received, and was told the admissions office handled those and were on spring break this week. However, yesterday was when a lot were due to not worry they were expecting them, and that if something did happen you would be notified and given a chance to respond before being withdrawn.

I was also told to email [email protected] as another confirmation

Hope this helps... :D

I called to ask if my deposit had been received, and was told the admissions office handled those and were on spring break this week. However, yesterday was when a lot were due to not worry they were expecting them, and that if something did happen you would be notified and given a chance to respond before being withdrawn.

I was also told to email [email protected] as another confirmation

Hope this helps... :D

I got a letter in the mail confirming it was received this weekend.

I remember that they said the school of pharmacy is now changed to college of pharmacy. Do you guys remember if that had something to do with the accreditation agency or anything to do with accreditation?

I'll be seeing you all in August. So excited to finally be done with the waiting game!

Congrats to everyone accepted! Anyone interviewing on May 7th? Any tips?

Congrats to everyone accepted! Anyone interviewing on May 7th? Any tips?

Hi Snowkat,
I interveiwed in March and got accepted. I thought the interview was really relaxed and was more focued on getting to know you as a person. My recommendation would be to try to find similarities between you and your interveiwer and play them up. For example, I was iterviewed by Dr. Diaz-Cruz, who is from Puerto Rico and did research for the University of Michigan. I couldn't have picked a better person to be interviewed by- I currently live in Michigan, so we chatted about the culture difference and climate. Also, I love ballroom dancing and salsa-ing, which is a HUGE portion of the Puerto Rican culture, so we hit it off in that area too.
He asked the typical interview questions-- Why do you want to be a pharmacist? Why Belmont? Just have a very specific, formulated answer to why Belmont is the right choice for you. Do some research into what their program offers and ask very specific questions that would lead to a great discussion. Remember that an interveiw should be a conversation. It shouldn't be just about shooting questions back and forth at each other.
But definitely try to form a bond with your interviewer. They're the main person who is going to vouch for you when the decision committee meets and decided about acceptance. Also, I sent a thank-you email to my interviewer immediately just reminding him that I was really interested in Belmont and to reiterate my strong points from the interview. Good luck!

Is anybody on the waitlist?? Or anybody giving up their seat?? Just wondering what my chances of getting accpeted I'm currently on the high waitlist.

Thanks for the advice! I was accepted and will be attending, can't wait!

Congratulations!! Hopefully I get acceptted soon.