You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Belmont University
Started by Verte
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
im also applying this year just waiting for PharmCas to finalized everything,hopfully i will get an interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah stats would really be appreciated
i got an interview for november 29th too 🙂
I will see you all at the November 29th interview date!!!
are you also on facebook?you should pm me 🙂
Stats? I am applying this week.
Stats? I am applying this week.
GPA: 3.2
PCAT: 78
Work in a pharmacy and volunteer some. Very personable.
i thought it was really laid back, everyone is really nice and friendly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 11/29 got accepted today 12/4...
Hey i got accepted today too 🙂 maybe we will be classmate can u pm me?
I would get at least some experience if I were u... Interviews will hit a wall convo wise if u don't have experience to talk about... The interviewer already knows ur GPA so they don't really bring it up... You always get the "why Pharmacy" question ... But if u can only say cause I got straight As in all my science classes and i like science then the convo is gonna go cold...
Got an interview next month!
good luck
There was a person who said they got into LECOM last yr who took the PCAT 2 times. The 1st time they were in the 16th percentile and the 2nd time they were in the 5th percentile. I guess different admission boards look at stuff differently. If the reading and verbal sections were your weakness you may be able to explain that in an interview.
I am! I actually have three interviews this week, so it's going to be busy! See you there!Anyone interviewing on 2/21???
I know if you apply to LECOM and have a bachelor's degree, then you don't have to take the PCAT...I just took PCAT yesterday and got terrible score... 23rd percentile.. 🙁🙁🙁🙁
But, I have 3.89 Pharmcas GPA...
What do you guys think about my chances are?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh please, all of you, do not go to Belmont. They don't care about you. Some of the profs are okay, but the institution doesn't care if you fail or succeed. They want your money. They will fail you make you take classes again. I hate this school so much, yet am powerless against them. If you want to know more, I'm happy to share. But you will be miserable. They do not know how to teach. Please, spare yourselves four years of hatred.
I am applying to Belmont this admissions cycle (2013-2014). Will anyone from the previous classes be willing to post stats (GPA and PCAT) if you were accepted? Thanks in advance.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K