Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
All Bench exam students and Clinical Exam student - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please email. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.
Materials include: Typodonts, Maniquin, Burs, Loupes, Slow Speed Handpiece, Star Handpice and everything else needed for the exams.
Good Luck to all with your exams. My email addr is [email protected]
Thanks,
Kay
All Bench exam students and Clinical Exam student - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please email. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.
Materials include: Typodonts, Maniquin, Burs, Loupes, Slow Speed Handpiece, Star Handpice and everything else needed for the exams.
Good Luck to all with your exams. My email addr is [email protected]
Thanks,
Kay