bench exam material needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parkodonto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys. I'm looking for bench materials. Please if you have anything to share or sell please contact me ([email protected])

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Guys I have both airotor and micro motor handpiece with burs(straight fissure, round, finishing, wheel, Long tapered diamond etc..) will it be useful for bench test? What do you need exactly to practice at home for bench test? What burs, handpiece and unit? Where to buy it?

Members don't see this ad :)
There's also a site - www.studental.com.au with lots of bench/ sim lab dental equipment although the .au makes me think they may only sell to Australia dental students at this time?... Goodluck

Hi All,
I have complete set of bench test material for sale, in like new condition.
Send me a message if anyone interested, and I'll send the complete list of the material with price.

Hi All,
Send me a message if anyone interested, and I'll send the complete list of the material with price.

Hi All,

hi,
can you send me the list of instruments you have??
thank you

Hi dentaldreams2, I sent you a pm with the list.

Hi All,
Can you send me the details, if it is still available?

Hi All,
Do you still have the material? Can you send me the list?

Hi All,
will u pls dsend me the list u have