Bench exams evaluation criteria sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations!! can you send the materials at [email protected]
thanks
-amit

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I got accepted to couple of dental schools last yr and have bench exam evaluation criteria sheet tht the schools use for evaluating all the preps. Inbox me if anyone needs them! Good luck everybody.
Please sent the criterial to [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

Hi all, I got accepted to couple of dental schools last yr and have bench exam evaluation criteria sheet tht the schools use for evaluating all the preps. Inbox me if anyone needs them! Good luck everybody.
HI Can you please send me the evaluation criteria for preps thanks for your help my email is [email protected]

Hi is there anyone here active and who can tell about the scope of getting jobs after MPH in usa?
I am also an international dentist from India.

Greeting, if someone received a copy of the the sheets, can you please email to the other people or share it in the thread? Let's help each other. Thanks a lot.

Hi, can you please email me the Evaluation Sheet at [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

Congratulations..!! Would you mind sharing bench test criteria sheet with me please?

Did anyone ever received a copy of the sheet? If so, can you please share it with the rest of us? Thanks a lot!

Please I need information!! Am a Dentist with
BDS... I plan to do the DMD Program when I get
to US! After the DMD can I get an OMFS
residency preferably the 4 years residency??