dentR

5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2013
Status
Dentist
Hello guys, I have the evaluation criteria that the dental schools use for evaluating the bench tests. I bought it last year from someone and it was very very helpful to me. By the grace of God, I got accepted in 3 dental schools last year. I do think that evaluation criteria was a BIG help! If anyone is interested to buy them, please inbox me. Good luck everyone for the upcoming bench tests and interviews, U all will do great! Keep smiling guys :)

canines27

5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Hi dentR,congrats.. I am interested to buy bench test evaluation criteria.. If u still have plz share the cost details..
My id is [email protected].. Thank u

Jan 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello guys, I have the evaluation criteria that the dental schools use for evaluating the bench tests. I bought it last year from someone and it was very very helpful to me. By the grace of God, I got accepted in 3 dental schools last year. I do think that evaluation criteria was a BIG help! If anyone is interested to buy them, please inbox me. Good luck everyone for the upcoming bench tests and interviews, U all will do great! Keep smiling guys :)
CAn you please share your evaluation criteria for bench test, I have an interview. My email [email protected]