bench test material needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drindia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
If anyone is interested in selling their bench test material, please do PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am also looking for bench test material

And information regarding Michigan interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I only have used but in good shape dental turbine unit / 4hole adapter and kilgore typodont ( you need to buy teeth for it).

Can anyone please tell me from where to buy cheaper specific numbered kilgore teeth?

I also have some bench material for sale. PM me if anyone interested.

I have dental turbine unit, typodopnt columbia forms, articulator, typodont mounting pole, hand piece and some burs (unopened packets), few preparation CD s. I just used few of them and got accepted and I am offering those for a very low price and all in very good condition. If interested please email me at [email protected].

Hi,even I need the Bench test materials.. please let know the details too...

Anyone willing to sell Ultra-Silent Air Compressor and some Kilgore teeth ( preferrably Upper / Lower second molars ) ? Plz. send pm.

Hello,
I have some stuff left over from bench exam prep, to sell.PM me if interested.

I have high and slow speed hand piece, Kilgore typodont , few teeth to sell. PM me if interested

I live in Toronto Canada and I need some bench material for US exams , please pm me if you have any with separate price for each of your items. Thanks